Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FALL

Fall is my favorite time to take pictures. Charlene and I set up a place in my parents back yard to do it and they turned out cute if I do say so myself

They realy do like each other.


I love it

Tailynn


Kyler



I don't know if I love this picture but it was fun

I love Boe so much he is one of the best things that has happened to me the others are my kids.


My parents grandkids, Tatum, Gage, Cambrie, Aspen, Tailynn, Kyler


I like this picture Gage, Cambrie, Kyler and Tailynn


My parents even got into it

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! you guys are so creative! i just love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute! What a cute background. I love the one of your parents. You two are so creative! Thanks for sharing them with us. PS. Your kids are the cutest! I love Tailynn’s pony tails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the back drop...very creative my friend. They turned out adorable. I too love the one of your parents...if it was 30 years ago it could have been an engagement picture! Ha!

    ReplyDelete