Monday, March 8, 2010

SAD news

First the sad news then the cute pictures of the kids. On Saturday our dog Tank got hit in front of the house and died. I didn't think I would ever be attached to a dog like I was. I cried for hours and just when I thought I was doing ok Tailynn would go around the house saying Tanker were are you. We miss him very much. I don't know if I am ready to do that again. Maybe some day. It will be very hard to find a dog as good and cute as him.





Now the pictures of the kids. They went outside and had a snowball fight and when I got the camera out the ganged up on me and I snapped the pictures when the snowballs were coming at me perfect timing. Thank goodness for how cute they are or I might have put them in the snow and not ever got them out LOL.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dog. That is never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JaNae! I'm so sorry to hear about Tank! I know how easy it is to become attached to a dog. They are part of the family! Hope you and your family are holding up ok. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete