Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009


Kyler, Gage, Tailynn, Aspen,and Cambrie


Tailynn and Aspen coloring eggs


Cambrie, Gage, and Kyler coloring eggs


Kyler and Tailynn hunting for eggs


Kyler found an egg up high


Uncle Ryan was blowing bubbles for Tailynn


Uncle Jud gave Tailynn a marshmallow

Every year we going camping for Easter. We always have so much fun. This year was a little different. We headed out camping on Thursday Boe came out and stayed that night, but on Friday he headed out to go turkey hunting. The kids and I stayed out camping with my family. Tailynn fell in a cactus and had a pretty ruff afternoon on Friday. Saturday Tailynn woke me up saying mom eggs and when I looked up she had 4 eggs in her arms. She is so cute I love having kids. The Easter bunny was good to the kids. Boe got his turkey opening morning at like 9:30. Good job Dad

5 comments:

  1. I’m glad Boe got his turkey. Tailynn is such a trooper! Poor thing I think I would not be able to handle being the parent of the kid that fell in the cactus very well! :( I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! It looks like you guys had an exciting Easter! I'm jealous that you got to go camping! I haven't been camping for Easter for a couple of years now and I miss it!!! I'm sorry to hear about Tailynn. Poor girl! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a good easter!! I am so glad I ran across your blog. Your kids are such dolls. We need to have play dates so our cousins can be friends..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, found your blog! You kids are so cute! It was great seeing you at the ball games the other night....how did the cleveland team do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janae??? Who knew you had a blog girl??? Glad to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete