Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Bloggers

This is a new thing for our family so hang with us. The last couple of weeks have been full of fun for our family. On the 28th of March Kyler turned 5 and on April 2nd Tailynn turned 2 our family is just getting to old. Kyler had fun with wrestling Boe is glad it is over. He had a lot of crazy nights with it, but thanks to the little towns we live in and next to we had a lot of help getting him there. Thanks to the Staples for your help. Tailynn is getting the hang of being a girly girl. I don't know how Boe and I are going to handle that. I wouldn't call myself a girly girl and Boe deffently doesn't know how to handle it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you started a blog! It's a great way to stay in touch with family & friends....especially across the miles! Hopefully you will keep yours updated a little more often than I keep mine! lol. I love your family picture - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your family picture way cute! im so happy you have a blog! i also have a blog so we can stay updated, i havent had my blog for too long but i really like it, its a nice way to keep in touch with everybody we dont see very often.

    ReplyDelete